Residences designed to make the everyday extraordinary.
Integral Management Company offers quality and affordable housing to meet your individual needs. Integral is a local and growing real estate company in the heart of Milwaukee on Prospect Avenue.
Finding an apartment in Milwaukee can be an exciting adventure. Integral Offers care free living with several options to fit the needs of the residents. We have a variety of locations to choose from in Thiensville, Shorewood, Milwaukee’s East Side and South on Howard Avenue.
As a resident, you can ensure that you will be well taken care of. We value each resident/client of ours and make sure you will receive the highest quality of service. We have 24/7 emergency services available and a maintenance request service that ensures your standard of living is second to none and all of this can be done with a phone call or through our website which is monitored daily.
Integral Management Services focuses on property investors and their needs by offering solutions designed to manage properties in an effective and efficient manner. We offer on-site management with 24/7 emergency maintenance.
We provide the highest level of professional service to all of our clients and work hard to exceed your expectations.
Top Reasons to choose to do business with Integral Management Company, LLC.
1. Resident/Commercial Tenant Needs: Whether you’re inquiring about an apartment/commercial space or letting us know that you have a maintenance request, we pride ourselves on being responsive. Our goal is not only to fulfill the needs of our residents but to anticipate their needs by providing excellent customer service.
2. Competitive Leasing Rates: We are priced appropriately within the market yet generate income to proactively take care of our buildings. We make it a priority to provide high quality apartments and commercial spaces, including remodeling, to be able to offer a cutting-edge product at a price that is affordable.
3. Location: We offer suburban locations along with Vintage trendy units on the East Side of Milwaukee, close to downtown, shopping, hospitals, sporting events, Summerfest and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
4. Maintenance: When residents need us, we find the right person with the proper skill set to respond. Our maintenance personnel have many years of experience and knowledge. We also have a good working relationship with our outside service providers. When issues arise, our seasoned staff have the knowledge and experience to assist in coordinating solutions in a timely and efficient manner.
5. Quality: We take great pride in our properties and are constantly looking at re-beautification projects to benefit our residents while maintaining our buildings to add value. Older construction has many benefits; large floor plans, built in cabinetry, walk in closets, huge windows and outstanding sound proofing, to just name a few.
For further inquires, please visit our website at www.integralcompanies.com